How to get started with BankID on AiAi
From February 2017 you have to approve your Time Sheet (Tidsredovisning FK3059) with BankID according to Försäkringskassans regulations. If you are a new assistant you can test your BankID in AiAi to ensure that you are prepared for your monthly Time Sheet signing.
How to test your BankID in AiAi
Follow these steps to test your BankID:
- Login on www.aiai.se (on mobile or computer)
- Click on your name on the top right of the page (on computer) or on the profile icon on top (in mobile)
- The click Settings (swedish: Inställningar)
- Scroll to the bottom of that page and click the blue button ”Test BankID” or ”Test Mobilt BankID” depending on which BankID you have.
- Click OK and open your BankID App and enter your code there.
- Observe that you only have 30 seconds to enter your code in your BankID app. If you get an error, restart the process and try again.
- If successful, you will receive a message that Validation was successful
If you have any questions, call 010-33 33 900 or email email@example.com
If you don’t have BankID
If you don’t have BankID, you first need to get it from your Bank. Go to your Banks homepage and follow their guides on how you get it. If you need help, contact your Bank. The most simple is mobile BankID if you have a smart phone that supports it. Here are some links to some swedish banks:
It is important you complete this steps as soon as you can. If you have any questions, call 010-33 33 900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org